Tuesday, April 16, 2019

AA Fashionistas

Today raport on my tesco 2 for 1 bargein - 
deboxing and comprison of my AA fashionistas new and old...
very un-systemathical study...
well and some fashion play aka summer dressed display


Three Graces

united by differences <3
  except of best lipstick, hair and icecream dress she delivers...

fab shoes (need repainting)
  and watch needing details...

och, so deezy...


(bad news - carelessly packaged hair, brutaly clipped headand questionable plastic molding;-)...



Now for my third georgeous curvy fashionista...

fun oldschool details on shoes

lots of glue on face and stiiiifff hairdo...




oh well - let the fun begin...



beautiful dusty chocolatey shades...



btw I havenotices some differences in foot and palm molds...



and now for something completely different...
in general I'm not the biggest fan o the nylon overlocked fashions but I must admit the colourful patterns look very good together - ready to swap?


 she must be my favourite - so gentle and fierce (jocker needs downplaying her makeup asap)



also...



oh!

extravaganza!!


***
tbc
 

No comments:

Post a Comment