Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Skipper of Norfolk

Today post on a similar note I'm afraid....
Seaside is so very picturesque but this one, I swear, will be the last of teh series as I left Norfolk soon after... Enjoy my adorable rebodied Coral Fashionista on Liv's body - when 'all grown up' Skipper wasn't so obvious.

She is wearing some of my fav summer doll clothes of all times (again)

so this is The Sea;-)


and this is Miss Skipper !

From now on not much will happen as day was hot, had to watch if children are not drawning and as a simple parent had to sit and look after our suff so not much action here...

pics are not edited or cropped, sorry

pebbles and boulders...



close-ups...




and now relax and contemplation of waves...





watching the thin blue line can be exhausting... she needs to reclain;-)

Norfolk nothing happening



Napping, who me??




only few more, i swear...
goodbye pebbles!!  





bye girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment