Saturday, April 20, 2019

Jake's planeire

Finally my adorably handsome male doll Jake (No 155) by Liv dolls (Spin Masters) is having his solo shoot - BTnot just any... Took last (and last) Summer in Sheringham and matching with his stormy eyes and slightly melancholic face - rocky shores of Norfolk.



There he is, rocking his checkered fashions in my Norwich ex-courtyard...
(these are spectacular Doctor's Who allstars;-)


close-up <3

and some more posing with my succulent garden...


Looke, these shoes are magic!

lets go!
Please embrace British seaside vibes:-)




<3

how cute is he!?


I love the colurs of Norfolk shore




....and i mnaged to find a sandy strip as well:-)






(and my real life male doll in backgrond:-)
 

...and this is my absolute favourite from this trip!!!
hahaha!

****


No comments:

Post a Comment