Wednesday, July 10, 2019

My dolls - No 184

Next doll is a dear cousin of the previously presented doll - less than 2 years old, nearly freshly from shop shelves and instagram posts about new waves of inclusive and realistic Fashionistas:-)

I knew immediately i want her when first pictures were published. I quite often don't keep that promise as some designs' charm simply wears with too much on-line hype in the community...
This one however is a new and a very good mold so I got her for myself last Christmas:-)

She is known as 'Daya'  and i have just released that this actually is the same mold (and definitely not AA Gigi Hadid as i suspected, but hey;-)

tadaam Fashionista #80 Cheerful check:







not a big fan of petite bodies - quick operation that is, and tadaaa

my adorable redressed doll No 184!





and lots of pictures with no story and not in particular order;-)











so photogenic! <3



****





1 comment: