Saturday, July 20, 2019

The Rockers reloaded

Oh my... dream team reloaded and reinvented...one of the coolest crews of the 80 (beside the tropical one and Benetton which have etched deep deep into my brain) - Barbie and the Rockers <3

The session is as usual slightly rushed and improvised  but I still had plenty of fun and achieved some of my goals / dreams. I came up with it to celebrate my tortured Barbie as well as compare and animate both of my DeeDees!! <3

Clothes are not original - loosely inspired since I never aspire to really collect sets and lines, as you already know...

enjoy!


there she is!
definitely a Superstar...
 ...and with DeeDee
 (this is kitschy Dreamhouse era dress, imagine that!)

....and DeeDee No 2:




Beautiful girl! (in Angel of Music panties LOL)
...and even better in outfit from her era;-)



Miko and Midge can not miss this dress-up fun!!


 it hurts my eyes but I love it, hahhaaa


and group photos at last!




(not bad for someobe who always makes-down her dolls and sew real-life/mini-me  earthy coloured cothes LOL)

****





1 comment: