Friday, July 5, 2019

My dolls (182 & 83)


It has been my first Christmas as a single Mum and luckily I have been able to spend it with my children. All went just fine and i am quite chuffed for being efficient slash good enough Santa, cook, mum and a child at the same time;-)

In great tradition of Christmas doll selfie-gifts I got myself from ebay two lost souls - beautiful heads looking for new loving home.
Both of them displaying some of my fav characteristics as well as contemporary fashionista sort of  must have.

First on of them is my first ever doll with a cute Neysa / Bambi (new Teresa) 2015 face sculpt - can't believe it took me so long.
Except of yoga mtm and christmas dolls she came in plenty of wonky bambi eyed indeed playline dolls I could not handle... my Barbie Fashionistas No 40 Pizza pizzaz (nr 182!) is a lovely fair brunette...


The second head satisfies my appetite for other mattels novelty - dolls with natural afro!
and clearly remember how many waves made the first in this stylistic.
Fashionista No 59 Tropi cute (nr 183)



.
.
Here they are on ebay pics and on arrival:-)

Took me a while to find a 'spare' AA body and the super fair that don't belong to collectible superstars are very few in my household;-)



 Playing with filters for a while, before saying goodbye to the clown lips...


here are few sneaky shapshots from a bigger session last spring...




I really like how she photographs!

Application of this lipstick is questionable but flaws ar barely visible irl to be honest LOL
so much pottential in this girl <3





 tbc

***

oh i cannot keep up - still confused / non convinced tehse are two different faces;-)

1 comment: