Monday, April 6, 2020

Wedding Fair 2019

No better time to plan your wedding than MAY!!!
That is May 2019 when you could still make plans, gather in large groups of people...oh and when I still was an aspiring florist entering my first season of Surrey weddings!! LOL

Accidentally I collected lots of Barbie wedding dresses and since I am old and bitter I no longer play in happy endings - no point for good fashions to go to waist tho!...so I organised with left-over shop gypsophila an all girls Vintage Wedding Fair!!

ENJOY!







and a selection of the finest Brides!

First goes a classic fair beauty - Miss Austria in  elegant lace bodice and satin train!








Next yet another classic beauty - Peaches'n Cream in very vintage (unidentified) frills!





Superstar in her glory!






to follow up the vintage vibe - Mum Heart doll in her gown

yes, the greatest engagement ring ever;-)


To finish part 1
please welcome Miko - Miss Eskimo (or something) presenting vintage Fleur lacy dress and a romantic flowered vail!







i absolutely love this mold and this edition's natural face!

...and a quick version with a vail..


so photogenic<3

***

No comments:

Post a Comment