Saturday, April 18, 2020

Fashion play goodbye session

Today a quick simple session to say goodbye to two adorable dolls.
Simple and modest playline, straight hands Superstars.


I accumulated too many of them so had to be strong to send hem to better loving homes.
these are both from 1988

 (great post in polish by Venusinbox ((here))) )

My original childhood dolls were 1987 fuchsia dress one and Fun To Dress 1987

Here are our today stars with they fab full eye 80's pastel eyeshadow and perm!



 their simple innocent faces bring so many memories


 I'd love this horrid fringe as a child!
 
 she asks for an edit!

...and a close-up of her tacky dress - sooo noisy but soooo shiny!

here a quick redress from my latest vintage stash
 Summery charmers...



****

Not worth a separate post and no way I can top the last one but I had some luck in charity shop again (21.05.19)





most happy with shoes and bags - the rest went to ppl caring for cute used fashionpacks as they come from two sets:




No comments:

Post a Comment