Thursday, June 1, 2023

English Rose (No. 213)

 Thanks to the local charity pages and Sindy group I was able to fetch these two vintage Sindy clones (matching with their haircolour my earlier purchase of fake patch dolls:-) 

Family sesh is definitely in order but I decided to gave the spotlight to the brown-haired one first...


It's been a sunny September afternoon (19.09.22), after dropping my sister off to teh airport, that we decided to see local attraction / green - nothing unusual - comforting English rosegarden  that turns into a forest....



I love her squeezhed face, same suspicious and timid look and that her eyes are brown!!




She is wearing an unidentified vintage dress that fits here perfectly and my childhood sweater done by my Mum one evening, just like that.



Oh, she doesn't seem to enjoy all this attention....


Very rosy cheeks....after I called her an English Rose.....



Human loves non-green leaves....


Yes, the cottage garden part is done...lets go to nearby woods...


Oh look at her, channelling RedRidingHood vibes out of a sudden... 



Oh, scary a bit?



....it's such a big big forest....



EEEkkk...and on top of that some odd structures....


ah yes, much better





***



No comments:

Post a Comment