Sunday, June 11, 2023

Santorini - Kamari 2022

Today another doll who never had a chance to go out until now.

She is one of my first from my adult collection back in Luxembourg - Spanish DOTW (only mentioned so far here and here).

She is made in China so a bit waxy skin finish plus huge unrealistic eyes but actually photographs very well and is in fact extremely Mediterranean:-)


Vintage glam on our roof terrace...


OOpsie...


..wait, this combination of blinding light and strong breeze is silly LOL



Yes, let's seek shelter - please don't melt





Exploration of the menstrual exotics....


Ok, let's throw something and go explore the beach in our town...


Very brave vineyard in limestone in the background.



Lovely.....




If you remember Santorini used to be a volcano hence the black sand...


How peculiar!!





The vintage decoltage is charming...


Ok, lets be brave...


...sharing is caring...


oh gosh...it's hot...




No, no swimming for me, I don't want to get my heir all wet with salty water....


Ah thank you good human LOL


...and this is it for today. Back to my case....goodnight!


***




No comments:

Post a Comment