Monday, June 19, 2023

Doll ArtShow

 On October 22nd 2022 my dolls experienced an extravagant evening of exclusive art viewing.

Only the coolest and most stylish of theme got invited....


Enjoy my art show! here is the interior ready to welcome our guests...



collection of peculiarities and lapidarium of curiosities....


Alco and finger-food are a mast!




Everything seems to be ready....


3, 2, 1.....


The first guest chooses to appear in black& white graphic attire





The second one is an aspiring artist - kence the army jacket and portfolio he decided to drag here...


(I'm looking for mtm body for him, he is not that dark - hopefully neck issue will be solved)


The choice of man's shoes is amazing these days


here she is - The Boss, poor student freezes....


Wearing black and silver, with chunky ooak jewellery


- How can I help?....





-...Hi, I wanted to....



Art college sister came along...




...but then arrives he - the trendiest of them all...





Oh, so pensive and blaise...


Pretties....



- May I introduce myself...


Quick official speech from the boss...



...about how proud she is and how much talent there is in the room....


...time to mingle at last....








....he can relax at last...


Cheers!


Thanks for attending!


***






No comments:

Post a Comment