Friday, June 23, 2023

The Royal Treassury

 I never play doll weddings or princesses...but I had this vintage golden border tape for a while now - it looks just like a doll's crown... so a mini treasury of royal sets had to be done....

They became two sets of jewels - still available in my Etsy doll store.




...and now few close-ups...



Oh, she photographs so well!



a quick change of costumes....




I remembered to have some fun...


...and here is my collection...





So tempted to create a jewellers diorama...or at least a mini museum display...






I love creating mini artefacts inspired by antiquities!



Precious turquoise from a foreign land...


Isn't she lovely!?


Ah, pearls, velvets, satine and silks!!!



Pearls and rubies...


<3




Mmmmm...some fallen Mediterranean civilisation me thinks...



Ah, the drama!





...and me when the phone is flipped LOL
mad doll lady :-)


ENJOY!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment