Sunday, June 4, 2017

Violets

Today a mini session of my Hairtastic Barbie and her sister of colour (so to speak) - my poor scapegoat doll. This time I wanted to check what will happen if I use my modern, ecofriendly, washable, rock'n'roll hair colouring cosmetics...

I just dipped her in my purple hairdyer. Results can be seen below.
(Funny enough - colour decomposed and  red pigments faded away quite soon leaving a doll with pastel blue hair...)


soaking and drying
 violet sister
a bit shy...

 

 comparison
 pensive pansy

 eye shadow is definitely matchy-matchy...
 ...but here she is with coloured lips and fashionable powder blue hair...

**  **  **


2 comments:

  1. pięknotka Ci się trafiła!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..a stawy lataja az milo...
    pzrelezala w pudle ale lubie ta powazna dojzala twarz i chyba przeszczepie...

    ReplyDelete