Saturday, December 29, 2018

Doll's jewelry handmade

Encouraged by a quick fix with Moxie's yellow glass earrings I decided to work on some less spontanious and more classic forms.

Marry Christmas dolls!!!



My first inspiration has been a simple brass chain - off scale for Barbies but great for my bigger dolls (and general 1/3 scale public).





 Who wears it better pt 1;-)

My second set  embraces the opposite elements - an icy, pastel, cool and siver esthetic:



Same set on a different model:



Third one, a necklace, plays with tube shaped metal findings

I would definitely wear these myself...

she is a beauty after all...
 Who wears it better 3...
quite a versatile this one... 


Last but not least... a simlple collection of  'Waters of Nile' seed beads on fancy fine elastic - 
a barcelet and versatile neclace:




Moxie takes the stage...




so much fun!!!

I need to make more asap

xxx


1 comment:

  1. pannica od Madame Alexander kradnie calutki post!!!
    Jej twarz, miedziane włosy i cynamonowe usteczka,
    karmelkowa karnacja - absolutnie do schrupania ♥

    ReplyDelete