Saturday, December 1, 2018

Bootsale 24.09 (No 161)

Bootsale like all the others...so many people, very few coins to spend, many items i would probably buy year ago but how many Rapunzel bodies do i need;-)

from lack of exciting doll goods I got myself moomin pillow case...


fun mixed media textured aplique blue skirt

mixed beads for kids to keep them busy

tin can truck..

and urban style Breatz throusers I hope to be able to use for other smaller dolls

but then it started...
bunch of nearly black textured weaving hair for all of my future ethnic brunettes LOL


and then in bunch of other random bold, nude baby dolls... tadaaam

Kewpie doll! but I kept poker face and payed like one pound or something similarly offensive to such classic... This one was big huge, like 12" I imagine and I i fullfilled my intention of reseling her but with slightly bleeding heart as I really wanr to replace my childhood toys - tiny twins my mum brought me from her trip to UK in 80's...
(she had chewed fingers and was rather mouldy inside...)

happy and prowd I strol with grumpy face by the vintage toy trader... she always has shocking vinage stuff but priced accordingly... today she surprised me... I saw a lean pale body, couldnt resist and touched it, and placed the limbs in order.... but it was too big, out of my interest and comfort zone AND I had not enough money anyway...
but after few rounds it hit me - noçw or never - fight in the name of all nude dolls taht need saving!

With my blaise face and poking 'it' with finger I asked if the proce is negotiable maybe, baybe?
The only answer I got was - 'Six?' 
which was exactly what i wanted to hear!!! and all that i have had left...

tadaaaam - here she is... Blanka
accidentaly my first BJD ever.

so creepy and voulnerable she got my heart... forever





cheeky-sad face is everything...
 ...and i discovered why/that her head is actually opening, yay



and yes - I am now very tempted to have one pair of eyes in every colour!
her eyelashes were falling off so I used it as an excuse to make her even more strange-looking<3
her eyeballs are marked with glue and however ger plastic is nice quality and matt I had no hopes for any fancy original.. no markings what so ever - let the 13" pale girl identification extravaganza begin... uckly she hes quite characteristic face and not so well designed palms and feet...

soon after, with little help of my friends we agreed taht she might be Cosette doll.
22" tall, 1/3 scale, 12  hoints or something... around 50 dollars for a new one...
cool but cheap enough to play fearlessly..









oh sooo TBC!



1 comment: