Friday, December 21, 2018

Marry Christmas 2018

So terribly overdue that I can pretend i timed it carefully to post this season...

My last years Chistmas Extravaganza session was triggered by kind apppeariance of  

2016 AA Holiday Barbie (doll No 166) in TKMaxx chain 

- so blaise, so beautiful... that i couldn't trust Santa and wait so I gave her to myself before christams and away from nlaws view;-)
I then have used her formal gown as an one more pretext to play with dolls and properly doll them up this festive season!!!

 A little bit of chaos, everyone wants close-ups...




Grace went for more edgy and contemporary but no less sparkly look!


 some good old and classy Asha and Teresa <3
 ..and some freosty festive fun at last...
 with the long awaited official group photo





back stage - glory gory allelujjah - the arrival of collectiable NITB holiday doll, haha

(07.12.17)

1 comment: