Thursday, May 2, 2019

Charity wrongdoing

 TBC

Ok Ok...
I forgot about this one...

spontanious purchase from charity shop on ebay...

very good price so no guilt except of the fact that i was supposted to be downsizing in at least no-more-shit manner at least... not to mention actual sorting and letting go, oh lord!

I cannot find bloody pictures... they must be on my main /dead laptop 
**UPDATE - laptop fixed - see below...

I remember clearly picking up this parcel from the office just before school collection and pretending that it's nothing and that its definitely small and light...then i kept it in storage not having time for this careless shit (not true)...

nevertheless - I deboxed it at last as I wasn't even sure what the hell it was at all and is it toot of boot...

 monster high much;-) from this side...

but full of lovely details, storage space and general nice backdrop potential





yum!!


wait what?

...this is how cleaver it is!




Monsters squatted it indeed...





cool and annoying at the same time...



...so it turned out to be.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGTt9qgdDBo

furniture is missing ...however, surprisingly / luckly my kitchen is lilac purple...





blog post: http://jane-cherie.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/moxie-girlz-jammaz-house.html


*** 

speaking of houses I shouldn't have bought.... I once got once of these in charity for 50 p... my daughter loved it and I thought it's so perfectely tacky and 90s... once i discovered they come n different colours and you can connect them to interact...


No comments:

Post a Comment