Friday, May 10, 2019

My dolls - No 178

Finally some good news for you.
I surived all of that.
Got the address and I love it, found my first random London job and learnt (and ate) quite a lot and got places at school (and then in the right schoo close to my new place)...

here are few snapshots from Coral cheering me up while packing and accompaning me in completemy empty new place...




to be frank, yes, I have chosen this flat cause courtains were surprisingly tasteful;-)

It's pretty amazing how once it's all over and the proces of giving away (literaly) and letting go (spiritualy) is in full swing you enter another dimention of New Beginnngs and your pass troubles seem suddenly so far away...
...as well as your struggle of packing the sit away is neutraliseb by whiteness and emptines of your new flat - sooo full of potential:-)

- lets cheer ourelves with a little night guardian pony!
it's only £ 1 and is quite unusual after all;-)


Destiny wants to aard you for this efford and in another shabbiest, smelliest and random charity you find two glorious princesses.... it's so surreal you dont even thing twice and take it for a good omen as it makes you feel soooo good!!!

Removed from the box but never played with, rambling loose in their smashed scratched original boxes, out of a sudden (and this charity never has toys, as I check regularly) here they are:

Princes of England and Princes of Irealand from Dolls of teh World series!



I dont have a thing for Mackie at all  but couldn't separate them...

Luckly the combination of blonde hair and pink dress helped me to make decission but yes - English Princess is very cute (sure she will find a good loving home quick)




 

beutiful dark full lips and quality fabrics...


shoes I am sooo keeping

she has customised bended elbow hands (unsymetrical)


.....and a stand wth a certificate;-)
 
I am definitely keeping This Irish beauty (No 178) - burgundy lips, titian super long hair and pine green dress with a cape...and stylish tiata...



poor girl


this pin is everything... and look at her gray-green eyes!


I might dare to give her a fair articulated body. Maybe...

Here she is refreshed, brushed having her angelic curls naturaly drying in summer London air;-)


life is sort of good
i guess

***

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful dolls :)
    I have this pony im my collection :)
    Greetings :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dzieki!!!

      (strasznie zazdroszcze Ci Tropical)

      Delete