Saturday, May 18, 2019

Generation gap

So I,m back!
My desk is screw back into its shape and stands happily next to my new big bright window...
I started to play with my folded doll house. Since it is so decorative and vintage-y plasticky it inspired me to create Grandma interior and use some of the lates vintage clothes I got back in Norwich...

Here us a little insight into the Hear family - this episode is ttled:

"Where do you think you are going in these clothes!"

I had so much fun setting up ths dorama. Even my curtains are sort of matching... and dark oak wood 'flooring' of my desk!



here are some details and close-ups






...and finnalymy handsom grandma doll inhabitating her interior


 



..fabulous sunny automnal morning!

 


What sun comming through the roof and walls a bit transparent 
- fear not - new doll is here for distraction;-)
 

fabulour Mum to be (sooner or later) Barbie!

she is wearing loud top, scandalously short pants, tacky jewellery 
and frivolous platform sandals in red!




- What do you think you are wearing? Don't even think about going out like that!
- ...but Moooooooom! 


oh well generation gap meats sexual revolution... 


...and they love eachother to bits!



****

 

No comments:

Post a Comment