Thursday, June 20, 2019

Autumnal activities

Nothing makes you feel more at home than a proper doll mess and group re boding and restyling extravaganza...
so what we've got here...


First of all I finally gave body to my gorgeous Tusday Taylor's head...
its Barbie Gymnast articulated body - naighter colour or peg size are ideal, but still...

so hot ...and posable;-)


Then, as you can see, I finally dug up my Kira suffering from brutal haircut...
I spontaneously decided to fill the gaps in her raven black hair with lovely midnight sky blue hair from this kind fairy:




I like this subtle yet powerful difference in colour.
She looks happy....
especially since she received fab slender body of Model Muse (Christmas edition)...


I still need to decide on final haircut...


and then I had series of pipecleaner afros...

First try on footballer who's body I stole for blaise Christmas beauty...




Thats lots of fun actually!
More pics after transformation coming soon...
but first

here are all of my dolls with this facesculpt-ish (as they are aparentlt 2 different ones):

;-)

my second afro went to spare beach Christie head on MtM body... what a treat for this vintage doll!


very happy and excited...


nom nom nom...


results were so marvelous i had to keep trimming...



peek-a-boo!

TBC

** ** ** 


1 comment: