Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Cheatin' Cheetah (No 180)

oh well so i did it again....and my excuses are as usual:

- i was sad
- i earn my own money
- the price was reduced
- tanned / mix race skin
- two-tonned brunette
- articulation
-cheeky face expression....

yes. I got myself Superhero Gilr - having no idea what who and why but thought she will make a great sister- cousin to my Clawdeen clan. ekhmmmm. for example...

she seems to be a cheeky girl indeed:


whoooo and I am missing out on another chunk of popular culture... will have to tease my daughter into it.. so many Cheetahs through history of animated Wonder Women...

So lets start with this unboxing bussines:




there you go - dolls soul - mode ON!

alive and kicking!

cool tattoos

tracksuit styled LEOtard - quite cool actually....

tail - could live without....

lots of tangles and semi sticky hair but its gona be juuust fine....


super cool feature - beaten / teared ear of a fighter...

...and some action moves



this girl has nice athletic body, cool chest rotation (and nice jewelry;-)



Here she is with my lovely Amazones in making...


...and here after transformation - spots removal, eye colour enhancing and restyling;-)










quick quirky restyling with HanaMontana dress, Wonder Woman boots* and Liv doll bag...
doesnt make much sense but i had pure clarity about it;-)



* annoyingly Monster High and Descendants shoes are both way too small!

***




1 comment: