Monday, June 10, 2019

Mackies restyled

Despite of not actually being the Mackie face sculpt fan in any extend I managed to keep quite a few...
mostly non-blondes and less obviously pretty or show-off dolls... 100% of them are charity or ebay/secondhand survivours...

I decided to give them little rorodolls make-over and teh usual dress down...
some earthy boho realness;-)

it all started with digging out my Bath Boutique Mackie on Liv body
...well she isn't much of a fashionista



she is a bit shy so I invited cousins as well....
(please excuse chaos of moving houses and lives happening)


it was a great super sunny day...


cousin Bella is just gorgeous!





not the strongest personality but doesnt totally suck in posing...

...Bella however is natural-born...








...then cousin from Ireland makes her entrance...


she is a great team with her strawberry blonde sis:






oh ok...I will undo my hair...




...and outshined/ backlit


****

here they are - all together at last!



3 comments:

  1. Jakie urocze panny Mackie, każda inna i wyjątkowa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cudne kolezanki. Zawsze mnie podbijaja zamknietymi ustami i aura specjalnej edycji....

    ReplyDelete