Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Gal in Rome

My apologies, I have lost the track of time and seasons on this blog a while ago.

...but it is always a good time to publish some holiday pics - especially if they are from the Eternal City, early autumn last year. Something that has been on my bucket list - to return to Rome.
i went there twice before - once with my humanities oriented highschool trip and then with aunt.

I wanted to take some Mediterraneal -looking girls....


I have chosen Gal and Spanish DOTW Barbie (see next post for more)


Are we there yet?
Yes, I think we are....gorgeous even in more muted light...




Ready to enjoy her city brake!


Busy first day, so many pics take - hard to produce a doll but we managed to rest by one of relatively remote churches (as always, great for sitting down and coolness)





She's wearing vintage Barbie denims and an authentic 90s -
handmade jacket from my mum's leftover tweed wool







Few more views before we visit cloudy Vatican city....





Luckily not too busy...


...but still - everything a bit rushed and light not the greatest!


Oh look - a bit of sunshine!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment