Saturday, April 20, 2024

New diorama- gluegun fun & crafts

Cardbord / cereal boxes, white foam board, doll packaging fun...




I am particularly proud of this barbie profile etched glass idea...


Also these I've been piling for a while...



magazine back-drops tests....



They connot wait!!



Oh, I also had this good quality thin genuine wool vintage cardigan I had to dispose because of holes...but I managed to salvage some for dolls...



,,,and an exercise in white for me...




...she seems to be rather pleased....


Oh...and i started to make a less of a chunky sofa after studying some tutorials more carefully...
again using upcycled linen mix summer trousers in khaki and grey as well as the leftovers of sweater.. 


It is  still not finished as I seem to be stuck with frame size and legs proportions...


TBC



No comments:

Post a Comment