Thursday, April 25, 2024

Dolls with toys

" Sibling Collectors"

aka Dolls with Toys...

I had so much fun putting it together...
Not only the semi-ambitious diorama walls from foam board (as seen on youtube) but also a splendid display of my cosy sweaters for dolls made from my old one - hand-sewn during my WFH office day LOL


yes, midnight pics yet again...



Hahaha yep, no...needs frames and what not...

**

Here they are in they burgundy-chesnut glory <3


From close-up to general view of their toy room...



Such a tidy shelf!



More rustic corner...



Disney shelf...



Tinies that refuse to sit up.....


Fluff...


Yum!


So proud :-)
I really enjoy the thread of resemblance



Dolls <3





Her fav vintage one...



see you later for the Christmas edition of this diorama...




No comments:

Post a Comment