Monday, April 15, 2024

Doll No. 220 - Roma 2

 I've been eyeballing her for years!

...dark eyes, burgundy closed lips...on Mackie face - cannot believe I never got her earlier...


managed to get a nearly complete one for under a tenner...


masculine clothes are fab addition and love hot pink silky sockies....


Before I'll give a big or small makeover - here she is in all her opulent gold matador glory!


...and I really enjoy incorporating my father's painting into this one...




Drama queen! So photogenic...



I really enjoy her eye paint!


details are splendid as well!



a bit of Ole! moment before landing on a pile of clothes to be packed....


I always forget how difficult and tiering it is to be a tourist!
I had so very few opportunities to get her out...

I think this one will be spacious enough....


Sneaky ones in the shade...






...then we sneaked out of the beaten track ti meander amongst adorable streets chasing my highschool memory of campo di Fiori and tiny private artisian workshops...


Very good model...strong candidate for teh next Halloween me thinks...


Ay romaneque living <3



Love colours and texture on this one :-)




Mmmmm more city flavours and memories....






....everything big and busy but in a very different way...
new old and old old :-)
Can you guess the back view of which famous building it is?


***


No comments:

Post a Comment