Friday, April 7, 2017

My doll nr 82

Back on 02.07.16 I had yet another of 'the best' ever bootsales...
as you can see pictured below...

on a right side vintage goodies from somebody's house clearance - tablecloth embroidered with many pupil's names and amazing marine, yet linen, summer baggy dress.

Then Kenner cherry baby and Mattel's funky doll -- multicoloured burgundy hair to die for...
Ponny for my kids - because now I can buy then too - for them;-) + more magnets
and Mattel kids (for resale) - dressed and 20p each!

At that time I was doing my carboot sales aloe - alarm clock set for 6.45 on Sunday, by 7.20 I was already biking through lovely green valley - previously a railroad to green muddy field full of goodies... by 9 I was at the other one  - on P&R site:-). Home by ten, cycling some good kilometers while coming back via campus...

My doll nr 82 came to me last minute... I saw her while buying this bunch of kids but was mislead by her pink princess dress. Was going to leave but gave her a second look - she had burgundy curly hair and olive skin...seriously - what I am wondering about at all... at this point I only had 75p in my wallet but I think lady knows me at this point;-)

 She has make-up which reminds me of MyScene Chelsea to be honest...but I love the purple lips. Braided detail on hair is pretty nice too:

With great help of my doll's forum I identified her as a one unusual doll: 
American Idol Barbie SIMONE

There was a blond and a ginger version and flexi aka hatchback version.
Mine I presume is borderline hispanic / AA and, luckly has a regular belly button body.




other owners portraits of Simone






They came with extra outfit and many accessories...

Exciting! but again took me over 6 months to get back to her...
Here she is sporting - not so much - her damaged princes dress...

 after freeing her from the fluffy pinkness I have found this two sided tape leftovers, hmmmm
 hair free again, processed with conditioners and softeners...
 ...and a quick eye colour fix;-P
few weeks later she got to model her first contemporary roro-fashion.

 sorry, session was super quick and a stylist must have been on holidays....


**  **  **

No comments:

Post a Comment