Sunday, May 13, 2018

May extravaganza Disney pack (No 149)

The working title of this post was formerly 'Smelly Bellas'.
Despite of all of my efforts i fell for an ebay little treat to myself.
Well it was a bundle actually again but with few articulated bodies and adorable, and desirable StarDoll in the sea of plastic crap (with potential;-).



Other than washing, and reselling some of them I still had no opportunity to play much...
oh wait.. maybe i'll do it now - ad hoc as usually:-)

Anyway  - here is my favourite 'deboxing';-) and identification:



Lots of mummies. To my surprise they smelled really bad with humidity, cigarettes or both...

Smelly Bella No 1 - body donnor, head resold and dress very much to my daughter's liking;-)

Smelly Bella No 2 - nice minimal earrings I took for my girls, dress for my daughter (bb body)
Way too much glitter everywhere but wonderful hand.


She has had amazing hair - now I would probably recycle them for reroot;-)

Then so ugly it made her almost interesting as a vintage doll - Simba's Cinderella (I guess)
Her hand-made dress is actually very cool as an indie / hippie piece:-)


Next was cheeky Toy Story CowGirl still wearing her shoes. Very poor rooting. 
I don't know this dress but it fits my girl's WeeFriends dolls...


Next were once singing-doll - Mattel's Bella with rose button on her chest - how annoying!
And totally creepy Tinkerbell I am guessing, by Simba again... with socks;-)


 



At last - doll I was quite happy for - version of Dream House Raquelle in her original clothes...
with accessories still attached with elastics!
Unfortunately - not only was she stinking - her legs and not articulated! her eyes are terrible and off...I can't even use her body as her belt turned out to be a set of buttons! - a singing doll again!
can't believe ppl don't change batteries anymore...


here she is animated
and in a box:

here, if you dare, you can see her in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7ZeWERLvDk

Her unnaturally big and hair eyes annoy me so much I can only stand her in sepia;-)


oh and maybe at this angle;-)
will see what her faith will be - repait or arms loss;-)

The main reason of this mess is one single doll.
She cam ewearing amazing, silky, oriental /'etnic' blouse and satin throusers.

My doll no 149

She used to be a Fallen Angel in ugly clothes;-) compared to other dolls from this line specially...



This doll line has rooted eyelashes, realistic face features and proportions, detailed, tailored clothes but unfortunately stiff body - they cannot even sit. That was a great put off in times of first articulated fashionistas hype...


look at their tights and socks!



stardoll is a big huge online designing/ gaming/ make-up / fashion enterprise as well
https://www.stardoll.com/en/starDesign.php

...anyway her hair are amazing and face surprisingly fresh yet alternative...
her oriental clothes have life of its own amongst my other dolls but she has been waiting until today...

Guess i'll have to condition her hair anyway...


She sure is very photogenic - I just was fulling around here with patterns;-)

 waist and heaps are unacceptable...
 <3 amazing! just might need some contouring...<3



TBC


5 comments:

  1. No no, ostatnia zdobycz bardzo ciekawa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stardoll Fallen Angel jest boska, gratuluję i zazdroszczę tej zdobyczy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. stardollki ciemnoskórej
    i mnie by się chciało :)

    ReplyDelete