Friday, May 25, 2018

My doll no. 150

Today documentation of carboot from 31.05.17, when my sister was visiting.The enjoyed this slightly exotic yet very Birtish activity:-)
I tried to be modest and clever and looked only for black trousers for work but somewhat, in a mean time, got slightly lucky...


I have dug her out in very last minute - barely played with fashionista body Nikki in not-completely-horible outfit and all limbs! She turns out to be Barbie X2281 Nikki Fashionistas Star with Dog.



...her head is so huge i feel like moving her onto curvy body;-)

Here she is after super quick make-over with most fashionable (at the time) orange 'lipstick' 

Congratulations on being my 150th doll described!



very lovely mold and long bangs cover her over the top blue:-o make-up;-)

She will soon be back on my blog  exciting international adventures...

Have you noticed a cute little book randomly chosen from a full collection I didn't want to invest in or carry tbh... Silly friendship/jealousy book 'for girls' but photographs are amazing...
but be careful.. you can develope a desire for Teenage Skipper LOL





:-)

---------------------

Week earlier I was lucky enough to buy quite a few things which are now a part of my everyday life - i was surprised to see they all came from carboot and on the same day...

My daughters purple birthday dress, vintage handbag, decorative cake plates, Joules jersey scarf, blue Indian thingie for sorting letters I now keep using as dolls shelving;-)...
 also this collection of ugly shoes I have my daughter and vinyl Disney tunes:-)
 Dracullare with no arm but shoes instead and Build a Monster handsome head with fab marine wig:-)


****





1 comment: