Tuesday, May 1, 2018

My dolls No 148

Oh now...what have I done...





Like seriously no more Asha dolls allowed in this household!!!
I have all of them...generation girl with natural hair, sun kissed witch, purple-haired mermaid and one of my first in collection with chocolate hair and pink studs...

...BUT what could i do...the price was ridiculous, she had unusual outfit and indigo blue pumps... only after her arrival i released it's highly desirable Amazing Nails Christie...
She is really well designed - obviously mixed race, with nice soft long hair with highlights, gray eyes and dark lipstick which always makes me happy...


This was a great line of dolls. Fashions slightly questionable (overcoats with fake nails, brrr) but very cohesive and cool dresses...Now Kayla and Lea are legit to be on my wish-list even more than before... (two versions of lipstick alert??)


There won't be much of a metamorphosis going on as she is perfect. I had to condition her fizzy hair so unfortunately her decayed, original elastic had to be removed. She is so lovely taht I started to shoot her as she came... and she photographs well...




(this diorama is a total blast from future, or sth and interior prepared for someone else, but hey...)


The other doll..oh well...
I though - 'Hobbit Hooker' - look at her leggings and pink stilettos... 'oh, i will resale her clothes easily'... well, typical slut-shaming until I suddenly realised it's not a clone - it might be a very unfortunate, bloated and Made in China doll using Lara's head-sculpt...
Little did I know - she actually was wearing her 100% original Fashion Fever clothes!
(now that is wrong - taste less and not the best example to follow, dear Mattel)


ok, jacket is not hers and she lucky lost her bag, but oh god....

just kill me now... honey blonde, green-eyed Summer apparently




I will no hesitate to repaint her and decapitate... will try with contouring her face and a change of colour scheme... as we all know HOW BEAUTIFUL Lara/Ana dolls can be, and ARE...



like OMG, how good is that!! how could they even consider using her as a playline...



oh kill me now...

:-(

...just a White Trash (ooak?) I swear...
 I know sh eis probably a nice girl but she needs a makeover!!!!!
wish me luck!

***

edit:



No comments:

Post a Comment