Wednesday, December 28, 2016

My doll no 57

In the same packet as Lea from previous post came Kayla FF.
Lovely tanned skin colour, huge lemour eyes and raven black, straight shiny hair.

For some time I did not know in what direction I should o with her. I do my hardest to avoid fiery, rich brunettes in red and gold you know...

After checking out many big eyed Leas I came to conclusion sh eis wave A, 2004 FF doll. My Kayla originally came in rather casual, sporty outfit but it does not do justice to sad misterious Kayla/Lea face me thinks...

 

She stood on my desk for a while, wearing not much more than a red myScene beret /looking fab and versatile/...



but one day - just BAM! she became my autumn harvest queen for a mini photo competition at doll forum...


 I called her Ruujana and like no other she became my faw for months and stood on fireplace in our bedroom - for the whole season! (photo did not receive a single point/vote tho which I foond shocking despite session being just pulled from my.... veggie basket and crafty stash... but I enjoyed it a lot and colours are just fab!!!! really glad how this superstar austrian Barbie's jacket got new life.. ans sassy lace plum dress...from my panties, uh girl!





Happy New year btw (this is not a post about 2017 playline or even 2016 Fashionistas, i know, getting there LOL).


*** *** ***




No comments:

Post a Comment