Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Livs & accessories OOPsie...

ok ok..
no excuse...
Again just out of curiosity... I typed 'Liv doll' into eBay's search engine and there there.. actual bundle with clothes, shoes and accessories... I went slightly above my budget but still 'value for money' is amazing:-) and satisfaction of winning was there:-))

Well just look at that...

They were part of this pile for a while as I punished myself fighting greed with patience LOL

but once when I had some peace and quite between studying floristry, eating and school runs I slowly opened it and enjoyed every bit and shade of colour <3

 peeka-booo!!!


There has been lots of stuff of which I once got rid off, but that was before my doll thing got really messy - now I have fab in-scale accessories again...
and some more...
and this amazing backpack which i suspect belongs to MyScene boy but can't find it now...

Doll wise...even the least favorite Sophies were exciting (despite being fair-skinned)...
one of them was wearing Brazillas denim clothes with steam punk googles and rather goth boots...


- other one came in a pink but very well done jacket, coll scarf, amazing fashionable indigo denim jeans with flowers and what I always love the most - long sleeved stripy t-shirt <3


and can you even believe it!! she had shoes on - golden wedged mary-janes, with her feet still protected with factory foil!!??

oh dear.
Then came 'another' Katie in 'another' hannah montana cardigan with 'another' blonde wig... but wait! I think I love this wig (my re-selling skills have gone to hell!)
at last, there was her...exactly the same as my 2nd Live ever - Alexis with fab dark, cherry-red lips:-)

This has been wearing unbelievable good copper brown winter jacket with (brown not barbiewhite<3) fur and velvety burgundy scarf<3
 hypnotizing! I am not chopping this head off ever!
 I easily identified jacket as belonging to Chillin Out MyScene doll (together with snowboard)

my most beloved padded blue jacket was from the same line btw!


oh well - no numbers here... I love all the stuff. SpinMaster is such a good fashion designer... Their fashion packs cost fortune and are hard to find in Europe anyway:-) I can't even start finishing Liv doll make-ups comparison... except of Katie they all have really sophisticated casual palette
I want all of them or at least those shoes!!!!

http://livdolls.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Outfits

and the final YAY!!!

***

btw. just look what a difference clothes and wig can make - two Sophies being a lovely lesbian couple <3


p.s.

edit:

Fund it! its Walmart only - so called 'Sophie Purse Outfit' with human size accessory.
It's a set - with a doll and a wig - never played with, just hair swapped, oh lala


3 comments:

  1. I don't know why SpinMaster stopped making the Liv dolls! While I have used most of mine for body swaps (not fond of the big heads), their fashions were very, very nice to get too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Livki. Ja mam jedną i mi wystarczy w zupełności. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. świetnie rozumiem livki
    i ich pogoń za ciuchami :)

    ReplyDelete