Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Back from Hawaii

After more than two years - accidentallyand suddenly one doll id mistery got solved.
Strolling ranomly at the rather shallow depths of the internet I have identified my first brown chaired Christie/Asha bu her pink studs. My 'alost very last ever' georgeous Teresa comes from the same Hawaii line. You can read more ((( here ))).

On 31.08.17 I have shot this mini vintage styled reunion...




yay, golden shoes!






 
beautiful girls!

 and now few portraits 
(again edited pics got stuck on my old comp)


and now my beloved....


see you soon!

***


2 comments:

  1. egzotic fantastic plastic :DDD
    strrrasznie mi się podoba to płótno
    zawieszone na ścianie za dziewczynami ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. to byl moj mlodziezowy podkoszulek... raczka odpadla tej ognistej dziewczynce, auc...

      Delete