Monday, October 8, 2018

Hasbro Sindies

Today a little sentimental journey... inspired by a poor Marmaid Sindy I have got with one of the smelly Barbie bundles...

She usd to have hollow floating rubber tail and a flastic flower srown shoved in the middle of her doll skull...but I got charmed with her siple and natural no-malke-up look... I played with a little with her eye colour only to decide to accept the chellange of the reroot (using dark blond china doll wig).


I was tepmpted to give her Ariel Alpaka one, but no - let's make it more difficult...


her head i ssoooo hard, glued and lack holes...and I couldn't remove the old roots
 ...and I basically have no tools as of yet...
bloody hell.. I got this far but had tabandon her for few mpnths after that...



love this ashy hazelnut colour on her



Something tells me I can't handle much more of this and she is desitned for undercut...

Anyway all this Sindy handling reminded me that I actualy own two quite unique, brunette versions...
Here they are in a simple shared session, redressed








***  **  ***





1 comment: