Monday, October 29, 2018

Collection Stocktake 2017, pt 3

Last but not least the non-Barbie dolls in my collection - Monster High, Liv and Moxie dolls.

First my beautiful monsters:




 lovely sisters


and my charming woolfpack


amazing

My tall beauties are next


and my army of Livs... i have lost the count!
here are my beautiful  nude empty canvas...

 and all the other ones...
wigged and colour coordinated!

and series of close-ups as I lost my ind for them in the process




oh...

the cuttest couple




The great singles: Darci, Moxie and Paris Williams (not pictured!!??)



According to a list (a propper written doc file!) in last three post i have presented 126 of my dolls.
I imagine with the unboxed, recently delivered and simply not processed oned I might reach 200.

***

2 comments:

  1. Woolfpack i Armia Livek rządzą!!!
    gratuluję Darci - strasznie o Niej
    marzyłam i w końcu doczekałam się
    swej ślicznotki - marzę jeszcze o
    Jej ciemnoskórej koleżance Danie ♥

    ReplyDelete