Friday, October 26, 2018

Stocktake pt 2

 It too me lieratly two days to set all the girls...and then to celebrate my work I have been killing myself on these already steepy stairs for days....




Today I will concentrate on the core of my collection - African-American dollls mainly with Asha and classic Christie sculpt as well as my fav of all times - Teresa and Lea/Kayla face mold...



I get bored with her sometimes as she is still very common.... but I keep coming back to adore her.
Just look at these sisters!


Victorian Skater is a beaute!


Three generations of Asha - early 2000, made to ove and Shani line


togetherness <3

 and mysterious beauties (slightly blurry so mistique)!

and now representation of CHristie mold 1990, 
eight is a very decent number me thinks

older classics

later classics

and my favs, shads shaking from excitement judging on a photo!

My collection of 'other' black dolls consisted of one DeeDee, one Shani, Fashionista grace and South African proncess, Flavas and Mackie as Rapunzel

Close-ups time:



oh, some are blurry but with this body count I couldn't spare any more time;-)

Next comes a fine selection of Leas (only 8!):

Fashion fever and beach classics
 

my heartbreakers

'Asian' and side glimpse editions:

 My three Nikki/Artsy girls

 
My three Kira / Meko / Marina dolls<3


and last but not least in todays edition - my Teresa dolls collection

ten beauties, takes two pics to fit them all;-)


 they are great in all of the combinations...

oh I'm loosing the count;-)

but these three got my heart!


 Thank you so much and see you very soon in post No3 with all of the 'other' dolls...


***




4 comments:

  1. i choćby dla takich sesji warto mieć SCHODY :)))
    cudny lalkozbiór nam pokazujesz - zauroczyła mnie
    wielkooka Shani, fioletowowłosa Asha ale nade
    wszystko niezmiennie czaruje krótkowłosa ślicznotka
    o hebanowej skórze - Grace? Mblili? CUUUDNA JEEEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victorian Skater AA jest boska, wśród tylu przepięknych panien szczególnie zwróciła moją uwagę :) Super zaprezentowałaś przedstawicielki różnych moldów, widać po tym jakie są Twoje gusta. Chyba do panien AA masz szczególną słabość, zebrałaś przepiękny i różnorodny zbiór przedstawicielek tych moldów :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wielkie łał :) Zazdroszczę tych ilości lalek, chociaż mój zbiór też troszkę przyrasta to takich okazów jak u Ciebie to u mnie nie uświadczysz :D Brak miejsca skutecznie ogranicza moje zapędy. Za to pooglądam tutaj te piękności :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nie trzymam ich na codzien na schodach... w rzeczywistosci, jak upakowac jak w toijskim metrze zajmuja dwa kontenerki ikeowskie;-)

      gorzej z mebelkami...a i ubrane z 6 puzderek, o mamo..

      Delete