Friday, October 12, 2018

Bootsale 28.08.

Just for a record.
On 28th of August 2017, while alone, with kids at grandparent I had a chance to attend my fave bootsale. It has been unbpredictale just as usual...

I have got several items but mainly for resale - except the iconic and ost favourite up to this day frilly shirt:-)

I got Disney store Elsa stil wearing her shoes and nearly complete first wave fashionista Barbie...


 

They both have found new, loving homes rather soon.


The odd porcelain/mid century doll took longer but it was fub to have her for a while.
Thought I can borrow her clothes or metam paoited glasses but with a closer look it all turned out to be rather poorly made and for display not play.
Alythough basing on traditional porcelain doll mode and structure she has been styled abd some nod /60s character i psychodelic canary yellow throusers and what not...




Cute face... but hair rather random...
and poor boob job...


oh well, all in all a bit funny-sad... 


Next I accidettaly entered the world of Strawberry Shortcake chick an 
d her friends.... so many editions sooo confusing...

 These are some cutiepies... and i ove their's little gardener casual clothes....
and I definitely have a thing for non-caucasian dols, ah!

 a very interesting and cute phenomenon but luckly not y scale and I have ni memories whatsoever!




mine are made by Bendai in 2002

last but not least I got therse fancy two sided storage boxes 1£ each for my suddeny growung cllection of accessories and diorama miniatures full of pre-made paper flower preps....

***  **  ***  **  ***  **  ***



1 comment:

  1. porcelanka rozwala system!
    Kwiatuszkowe Niunie są słodkie!

    ReplyDelete