Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Doll activities (doll No 158)

..While having a proper insight into my collection of sorted and queuing dolls I had few ideas and solutions coming my way at last:-)

Here some of my doll logistics



so I have made a final decision not to fal into Mackie/Model Muse trap at all... I decapitated tese dolls, put well identified and described head for sale and kept the bodies for th eonly blaise and posh heads I could think of... my Integrity Jade sisters (playline)...

The skin tones are not really matching..oh well


they have so much more class and character tbh

I definitely like teh brown-haired one more... brunette has to go once i'll have a little but of fun:-)

Happy to discover there are different poses to Model Muse line. Interesting. 

without much ado...

chop chop chop
abra-cadabra...


and one happy Indian girl ready - soon to be 'a published doll'.

 and the Jade sisters had to wait for months to be dressed and restyled....
but they are very pleased me thinks.....








My Earthy Queen and Night Princess 






<3


1 comment:

  1. jadowite siostrunie ZJAWISKOWE!
    ale to pannica wprost z Bollywood
    zachwyciƂa mnie na maksa!!!

    ReplyDelete