Monday, August 7, 2017

Clone No 111 and more

Today yet another double impulse purchase on eBay. Only 99p and 70 p spent on items worth at least 10 times more - satisfaction is countless and lasts for months.
The obvious excuse / cause No 1 was the genuine Mattels Angel Face Barbie 1982 outfit...

The original doll looked like that - quite a classic, and I have few Superstars from this era in need for some attire...



it's a fabulous period design and pink skirt is from high quality pink taffeta fabric!

My modest elegant superstars:
 ..it came with other items I couldn't trace and definitely did not need - 
these found new loving home soon after...

***
the other packet which arrived ion that day (07.10.2016) was an envelope with a clone doll.
Very cheap and she has stolen my heart with her noncommercial mature face and pointy nose...

this is a great signature however I am somewhat unable to track her identity...



...her eyes probably need repaint and hair are stiff plastic mess but there is so much potential!
she has twist&turn in waist and bendable legs... /and some marks on her face.../


I love the challenge she is:-) especially that she reminds me mother of one pf my primary school friends...
 

...yet another very hope-ful soaking. I had to cut the mess off so she is left with a bob and her braid...

...lastly here is a sneak peek of her photo shoot...




**  **  **



No comments:

Post a Comment