Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Wintery Olsen

Today one of a specialposts for me - documentation of what I thought was ouur regular weekend roadtrip - seaside, seal watching...but turned out to be our last walk as a family as I was dumped that evening by my partner of 12 years and fatherof my two children...






Not many more 'northern' things than the North Sea in January...

My Olsen OOAK on Liv Doll body is cosy and well wrapped


 She has a lovely natural face...
butit was so windy that all pictures when she is not flat on ground or with her hair flying look exactly the same hahhaa....


anyway - she is wearing denim, leg warmers and trainers....


don't mind the misteruous stone;-) 




visiting sand dunes in search of seal pups...


truly magnificent and full of trust...


or like rhat...




sooo so windy! running noses and numb fingers... 
even these with fance new manicure...running noses 

bye!

I need to take this doll somewhere and learn to like her again...

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment