Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Doll sisters and cousins pt 2

Part 2 of the session from IV 19 - result of jolly rebodying and series of transplants .

Enjoy my (unexpected) sets of twins and sisters and happy hybrids - let me spread the joy of simple and classic fashion play...

a bit mix'n'match post but I have a big huge and exciting one coming so brace yourself up!!!

First my Bambi Teresa - black haired one is Fashionista on Disney body, the other one is the original mate to move - i'm looking to make her a body donor, even more so that her hair is thin and greasy with glue....but she is too photogenic...


 clothes hand-made by me.




I love her colouring, pitty she has such a playline eyes...


here is the original Bambi...

 awwww



 and sisters together:







The last set of pics, which i now wish could get more exposure than just so much scrolling later... are my lovely Asian sisters - Neko and Miko...


and again - photographing her definitely didn't make it easier for me to decapitate this one...


here she is with her sis:


 They look lovely in this blush sakura lavender styling, don't they...
Miko is so adorable - her bangs give her more relaxed look and sharp red lips are so stylish!






and here is a bonus - the fancy cousin arrived (but don't ask me what her name is)
Yuki?




 oh she is wonderful. I love Lea sculpt and this Dolls of the World edition is obviously high quality..


thank you!

***



2 comments:

  1. Lea is realy beautiful face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. czarnowłosa Bambi ujmuje mnie swą urodą,
    ale to niczym porcelanowa laleczka -
    pannica z ostatnich ujęć - POWALA!!!

    ReplyDelete