Wednesday, November 17, 2021

My Doll No. 189

 hmm what is this official blogger doll count number...

i'm pretty sure I rescued, redressed, thrifted, bathed, photographed and redsold more than that...


anyho...from the very tempting series of fair and articulated boys - my BTS hadsome dude from big Tesco (on first big sale of them) ;-) I got him while ago but he waited kindly in a queue to be gifted...to myself...




I love his kind face, most neutral our of them, good plain hair for the beginning...


...beautiful hands are very important in man...


..but rather silly shoes and super skinny legs we will need to mask with fashion magic...


suit and front of the shirt i hope to repurpose - just like everybody else...


There he is - stripped down, ready to begin new life


...College boy <3


Hiiii!


Very likable - someone to talk to already!


...boys hanging out...into late hours of the night...


...and updated version of my male corner from 2021



**  ***  **



1 comment: