Saturday, February 5, 2022

Flowers

Today yet another archival session (3.05.2020) - season appropriate for once!
Happy times!

I had so much fun creating this colour explosion for FLOWERs themed monday4 dolls by BellaBellaDolls of Instagram. I have re.published some of them as symbolic act of solidarity with Ukrainian people an dolls.

Take one:
Flower Power United


Take two:
Springtime florals
and cute wee weeds


Take three:
...and then I remembered I have this gorge printed tea towel!


...suddenly every doll ever wanted to get snapped by that 'wall'!



Oh, Asian Lara - I keep forgetting how pretty she is!


...Slavic Rose next...




...but how about some Spring Romance!?



Oh the joy of primary colours!


..is he waiting for someone...


Oh! <3


...She's here and suddenly he got shy ;-)


Then I finally hit my favourite folk note
(fabulous backdrop provided using my daughters skirt)


Graceful explosion of slavic power;-)



...it escalated quickly...



 
yay!

Thanks for checking these out!

No comments:

Post a Comment