Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Autumn+orange

 Today one big fat autumnal session combining two instachellanges of AUTUMNAL VIBES and ORANGE for #monday4dolls.

Not season appropriate as usual due to massive backlog LOL (we are talking 05&12.10.20 here LOL)...


So here is the set-up aka scene aka diorama...



...and here is my real-life house... pretty similar I'm afraid, LOL


The handsome host decorates his interior...

Tate was first to arrive...and I barely stopped myself from having a doll gay romance;-)

Soon after rest of the crowd arrived (luckily)








There was a lot of laughter and chaos...not really much time 
but they managed one decent group photo...


Lea wondered to admire the still-life and be alone...


...but not for log...
Oh! I though she was Ryan's girlfriend, hmmmm



Oh well...

***
Girls stayed up late and started to full around with his pumpkin...



It was a bloody heavy one...


hahaha, I think it's too late for that!



yes...and then you suddenly get tired and your battery is flat LOL



***















No comments:

Post a Comment