Sunday, March 12, 2023

Carboot (My dolls 206 & 207)


I still haven't been this year but here is our carboot howl from the MayDay bank holiday sale!

Other than the practical summer school uniform, ctusyals and bubbly fidget...


We've got another collectable orangutan to my kids collection, handpicked 6 for £1 or sth Lego pieces and a bag of very detailed animal figurines that need to be sorted and ensembled - pretty book tbh!


Also quite a few real snake skins which I'm pretty sure are vintage and possibly slightly illegal, maybe? So I will need to use it for doll crafts... 


I also found a third bracelet to join my 'african' collection
(Poor Mel B doll still haven't been processed and I'm not sure in which category box she is now...)


Before I'll follow to present my vintage barbies which I definitely don't need but...
so I decided to just add them (mixed up long ago) collection numbers and keep them!

Meanwhile here is a discovery!
£1 for a box....


...very camp, slightly cyber-chic dolls...fully articulated and with inter-changeable hairdos and accessories plus mini dresses


Their facial expressions and gestures are pretty unique as well...





Thay are called Capsule Chx so I assume you can complete quite a collection...of build your own, surprise, customisable android fashionistas etc...

They are by MooseToys and slogan says Clt+Alt+Magic! and Be YOU-nique!...cleaver...



There is quite a few available....


and last but not least a fanart piece 

deviant art illustration by Figya Lova


...Barbie wise....I found these!


Quite a classic - green triangles in her pupils give her away and she also kept a piece of her original jewellery. nothing screams more Arizona than a turquoise snake skin!...


Yes, its her the smashing combination of hot pink and turquoise - the 1989 Western Fun Barbie (206)
...of do I remember her.... a dream!


She came with friends, horse and camp (extra fashions as well from what internet revealed)




Everyone so vibrant and handsome!


The other find is yet another classic - 1983 Great Shape Barbie!


I love her modest 70s-ish vibe...very very decoloured sadly (although ot sure i loved that green/turquoise much)




I'm pretty sure mine is the UK green version however :-)




Very lucky :-)))

***












No comments:

Post a Comment