Sunday, March 16, 2025

La belle jardiniere (No. 251)

Went to see my ex boss - turns out we exchanged flowers as gifts - real garden ones from be for miniature doll ones - some new from Kensington Dollhouse show and some hand-me-downs from teh dollhouse we built together..


They came at lovely time - just for this fine, unusual lady.

My lovely Doll No. 251 came to me following a bit of investigation.
i first saw her in someone's instagram photo session.
She has been rebodied and stylised in some posh, expensive minimalistic manner and the account's owner insisted she is some super special Midge and has been super shady about it.


I don't tolerate gatekeeping of any sort so used my pre-AI stubbornness and found her first at the bottom of the internet and then on eBay LOL


Turn's out she is one of Hannah Montana's dolls - not the usual ones I am familiar with but annoying same smallish body (I changed my mid here - great for assisting damaged Skippers!)

Well to be precise - HM 2008 friend Lilly Truscot




I gave her Liv doll body which I usually use for younger dolls as it's not as curvy as Barbies.
....and a brand new dress from doll fair.

Welcome!



She is so delicate and naturally girly - I thought a garden / florist moment will be great for her



She runs her online business on her phone apparently, LOL



Pretty pink


Yay, decent collection...



She seems pleased :-)


Her hair ate very 'indepandent' - need more work and product....



Oh Hiiiiiiii!!


Also life recently LOL
(in matching colour palette)



No comments:

Post a Comment