Sunday, April 16, 2017

Vintage Barbie

The thing about me collecting dolls is that I seem to dislike the collectibles.
The perfect, boxed and untouchable dolls are beyond boring to me.. I didn't like my spinning ballerina neither...

When I dug this one out from a pile of dolls with a poker face, like 'she is no different to the other blondes you have and rather old' and I payed 50 p for her...


I felt great satisfaction, especially that her  ski jacket and horse-riding pants are from the epoque too...
I love how perfectly her 70's pace, look and coloring is but, apparently, historic thrill is not enough - I had no idea for this tanned blonde at all!

Sunset Malibu Barbie 1971
 when new:

you cannot say from the picture but her hair are horse-like stiff

and here is a 50th anniversary release



so I let her go... here are my goodbye eBay pictures;-)


 famous stamp #patented

 interesting hairline
 and fav tripple click

**  **  **


5 comments:

  1. You let her go?? She is in really good condition, except for her hair! She will be wonderful find for someone to reroot and touch up her face paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...but I felt nothing at all and try to save some space/and guilt;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. niezła gratka - GRATULUJĘ!!!

    ReplyDelete