Thursday, October 12, 2017

Charity shop Christmas Fair x 10

OK, ok this one doesn't even count as all proceeds went to Break (children fostering) charity!

So I went to local Tesco for bread and butter only to find that all local shops of the neighbourhood are having some christmas-ish (that was on 26.11) outdoor things going on... and one of the charities had two crates/boxes (you usually sell used scarves from) full of fashion dolls... you can imagine the immediate adrenaline rush, LOL I did not care anymore who will see me and with rest of my dignity I went through the whole two boxes of dressed and  nude dolls £1 each...

Shocking amounts of MyScenes with jewelry, tons of generation girl Barbies....only one AA, few tanned ...and one successful and consulted clothes swap. 
Charity volunteer lady was a bit surprised with my pile but somewhat quickly came to the conclusion, thinking aloud, that unloved toys must be very sad indeed and they ale little people after all <3
Then just run behind the corner to my house, to get £10 from my partner "please don't ask what for";-)

I tried to limit myself but My Scenes were so new-like, one of them was wearing HollywoodNails clothes I've been looking for  for a while, then I found the original doll - her body is so fair and semi articulated... and a version of Poca wearing pink bikini..belonging to Pear Beach Christie which I found seconds late with a broken leg...


 Christie in her originals in stead on navigate mermaid's top

Commercial yet charming Pocachontas from ColourSplash Hair line...


this mold is so fab that i will actually keep her for repaint and re-bodying...


 Then two MyScene Boys. Interestingly made uaing the same facesculpt.
 They are semi-articulated and AA has most charming face but they are not proportional for Barbies

 Apparently they actually swapped their clothes...



 Girls had interesting make-up colour schemes, original silver jewellery and most amazing hair...


 This beauty also wore a nice Mattel's dress from this fashion pack ('Gala in Chickago'):

This one has been wearing genuine fashion as well...
 and is from swapping heads line...
 ..again she swapped fashions with the brunette, Noleen...

This beauty seems to wear summer blue dress originally - here I guess Vienna from Discover the World Barbie magazines...


 

Then her...fab Mackie mold, original cotton jewelry, hair in fab state...

 I kept her in a box for nearly an year but I didn't have a change of heart and i'll let her go now..
She photographs very well but I can't deal with how blue her eyes are... 
here she is in few close-up before spa...


Oh, and the last of MyScenes - Titian beauty...


 reunion...

 Tidied up, to go and wait in a box...
 and few successful swaps = MyScene boy's clothes are superb on 16" dolls!
..oh can't wait for the next charity shop / carboot sale haul..


No numbers given as most of these went for parts, 
fashions redistributed and heads and some clothes were re-sold...

**  **  **

7 comments:

  1. I do can imagine the adrenaline rush lol! Again a great catch that was! Pocahontas has such an interesting face mold, I look forward to seeing your repaint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. duuuża panienka z ostatniej foty
    zaintrygowała mnie - kimże Ona jest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To Paris Williams od Madame Alexander, poszukaj na moim blogu:-)
      dosc sztywna jak na artykuowana;-)

      Delete
  3. fiołkowooka Moxie Teenz dzisiaj trafiła
    do Szydełeczkowa (wymiana lalkowa) -
    podobnie jak kilkanaście dni wstecz ośmiu
    scenkowych chłopaków - lubię dziewczęta z
    serii My Scene - cieszę się, że mogłam Je
    uszczęśliwić męskim towarzystwem :)))

    ale najbardziej cieszy mnie 7roześmianych
    scenek - choć do pełni szczęścia brakuje
    mi jeszcze czekoladki Jamay oraz celebrytki :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o moj boze, ile szczescia!!!
      i ile milej roboty na jesienne wieczory:-)

      Delete