Monday, October 16, 2017

Strawberry blondes

In a spare time between doll shopping I finaly took care of some of my Barbie underdogs - the strawberry blonde dolls...not obviously platinum to get rid off...but not really 'matching my brunette/ tanned / ethnic collection line...

All three of them have had a mention already on their arrival...
Fashion Fever Mackie I've got in a set of heads... Rio de Janeiro Teen Skipper which I've got in bundle with Hollywood Nails Teresa,  and mysterious green-eyed princess - so super fair I had to buy a body especially her...

Here they are in a simple yet colourful session in my living-room (or drawing actually)...


she seems to be enjoying her new body
 

Skipper in sporty-girly outfit matching her colour scheme <3

She has the softest hair and a really nice face. 
Petitte body is a bit annoying but I definitely should 'exploit' her a bit more

Mackie looking for colour harmonies everywhere...
 


Here they are together.
Glossy coral lips on Mackie are fab!


then some friends came over providing 
...causing few problems with contrast for my compact camera...

"I can't feel my face when I'm with you"...

 what to do, what to do?

 turn away from window maybe?

 no, now you are in shadow an doff focus!

..and now? oh dear...

oh she is so silly...

 Seriously girl!?

(...)

6 comments:

  1. Love Skipper! The conversation is hilarious :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. And my number one is definitely Mackie. She's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kędzierzawa Christy... boska :-) Śliczne ubranka wszystkie, bardzo dopracowane i ciekawe kolorystycznie, ale jednak wybacz - patrzyłam przede wszystkim na Krysieńkę :-) ^_^ Uwiebiam tę krysiową buźkę z tamtych lat...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys.
    I have now two more Teen Skipper (less spectacular blondes, possibly for reroot) - need to organise a meeting...

    ReplyDelete
  5. krótkowłosa czekoladka
    skradła całą uwagę i
    uczucia ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete