Sunday, March 4, 2018

April extravaganza - No.141

Ok ok. I'm a bit lost for words and numbers here...
As I am describing my dolls i can see how much fab girls I already have - how diverse yet cohesive my collection is (brunette and ethnicity wise, sort of)

...then I decide that I am actually very satisfied and can't wait to restyle and sew for all my dolls...

...and that I DEFINITELY don't need any more - NO Teresas, NO Leas, definitely NO Ashas! (well I still don't have a single Naysa, want GG Mari aaaand Basic Ken... and new fashionistas are soooo fun...) but that's about it...

Then eBay calls me..and totally accidentally I start winning those super bargains which are rather bulky most of the time but super cheap, like below 5 pounds... and usually have a little treasure with messy hair...

So in the end I ended up with three parcels...since the more yiu use the ebay the better it knows you and shows you thiiingsss...

Part 1
First parcel was massive and mostly painfully pink...



quite informative as well - interesting to interact with some plastic shit and then heroicaly donat eit for charity or resale..
scary dress, scrry doll but whats underneath was even worse!

solid plastic modled mini white dress - i'm fascinated;-)


then...another glittery stiffie playline..
 with some Marilyn Monroe charm however!

then uh oh... the ugliest unicorn even who, as I found month later was actually a genuine Mattel..
 and cool shoes/accessories dispenser - nicely designed, with fun 'barbie' touches - 
but way too plastic an dpink for me to even think about adapting it;-)


and then a doll I am definitely keeping for her fab hair (and closed mouth) + I have her sister already...
Welcome Very Natural Blonde Hairtastic Barbie 2013

she needs a stylist and a donor but her hair will be fab once restored...

yep A LOT of cool blue, pink and pearly silver...:-o

oh well - promo pic promised someone much less slutty...


reunion coming soon...
(I can't explain why she has no number;-) 
as if she is an illegal part of my collection - the box of shame LOL)
.................................

...but the doll that made me do it all was her...

can you see her already?
how about this grotesque humiliating ebay shot, hahhaa??


Yes, that's her - Generation Girl Tori!!!
My doll 141 - because what else could i do???

She is amazing and managed to keep her necklace:-)))
 look at these cool /worn out/ details...


She too came in three versions
w/ red streaks 'My Room' and w/ blue ones 'Dance party'

 oh and this just blonde one but it says 'Vicky' on box and I can't research it now;-) #toomanydolls

***

p.s. here are my girls after some work done on them (at last)...
I have now [rpr session of both of them separately butt would make this post unbearably looong (I mean even longer)

Tori's hair are annoyingly long and she is incredibly photogenic. Very youthful face and streaks and necklace give great alternative styling 'opportunities'.
 <3

Hairtastic Barbie's hair are truly amazing - i love dark honey blond and dark 'coat' on top gives great effect... I retouched her eyes with few brown dots, lipstick and added some dry pastel blushes... in result she turned from slutty pin&blue Barbie into a real 'Doll' LOL it's kind of fun and they are only acrylic so I can change it any time...  sneaky peak:


(Tall Fashionista dress and Sindy's rocker from future, shhhh)


TBC

***




4 comments:

  1. Your repaint is beautiful :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pięknie pomalowana, choć akurat Tori chyba wolę w oryginale. Jednorożec mnie przeraził. To naprawdę Mattel?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tori nietknieta.
      Jednorozca oddalam do charity a rok pozniej zobaczylam w jakims outlecie w pudleku z Barbie - koszmar...

      Delete
  3. Tori fantastyczna i śliczna!
    świetna stylówa i ta fotka!!!

    ReplyDelete